Organizations, large and small, using Microsoft products and cloud need extensive Microsoft licensing and cloud knowledge to be able to consult their internal stakeholders, optimize licensing expense and negotiate with Microsoft or partners. This seminar is targeted atProcurement officers, IT Managers, Software Asset Management staff, license managers and other individuals who deal with Microsoft licensing and cloud (corporate and governmental customers).
Employees of Microsoft and Microsoft channel partners cannot attend this seminar and better register for the Microsoft and Partner Licensing Training.
After this intensive three-day seminar you will be able to:
- Minimize chances of under-licensing and other kinds of non-compliance
- Avoid over-licensing and over-expense
- Recognize options for cloud-cost-reduction
- Prepare signing new or renewing agreements
- Be ready for new scenario’s, hybrid, on-premises, Bring Your Own License, etc.