When we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Didactive’ in this policy we are referring to Didactive, and its affiliates, Wormskampweg 6, 7104 DG, Winterswijk-Meddo, The Netherlands. Please refer to our website for more information.
Let’s start with your rights on your personal data:
You have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal data;
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing, and/or request portability of your personal data;
- You also have the right to restrict and to be forgotten, (although all of the foregoing rights are subject to some conditions and exceptions forced by law);
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority;
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and on behalf of our partners.
You must be able to provide your name and email address or other information sufficient to allow us to identify you. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise your rights please sent an e-mail to email@example.com with such a request.
You knowing that, here is how we collect, store and handle personal information:
Information We May Collect
Categories of data subjects from whom we may collect data:
- Employees and former employees including volunteers, agents, individual contractors, temporary or casual workers;
- Applicants who have applied for employment or partnership;
- Relatives, guardians or associates of employees, former employees, contractors or applicants;
- Contractors, agents, consultants and suppliers both past and present and their individual employees or representative;
- Customers and former customers and their employees or representatives, which may include clients of our customers and former customers;
- Individuals and representatives of organizations who have registered with us to obtain information on products and/or services offered; and
- Individuals and representatives of organizations who have visited the website.
Information may include:
- Hardware, software and user/usage information for those customers entered into a Managed Software Asset Management Service;
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you;
- Financial details;
- Complaints or grievances;
- Contact details, being corporate contact details where appropriate, including email, postal address and telephone numbers;
- Purchasing habits and customers;
- Customer preferences;
- In addition, with respect to employees, former employees, individual contractors and applicants the additional categories of data may include:
- Personal details;
- Family, lifestyle and social circumstances;
- Employment details;
- Financial details;
- Complaints or grievances;
- Email and postal addresses;
- Telephone number.
In principle we do not collect sensitive data such as racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition, religious observance, issues notified under whistleblower policies, criminal records and disciplinary records. But may the ordinary course of the employment relationship require Didactive to collect such data we will only do so with your explicit consent.
How We May Collect Information
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Directly from you;
- Through this website: we may collect information through the website when you visit;
- Through business interaction: We may collect information through your or your employer’s business interaction with our employees or offices;
- From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties.
How We May Use Information
We may use information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Data storage and administration;
- Data security;
- Customer and user administration, including the processing of orders, enquires and client reporting;
- Employee and contractor administration;
- Advertising, marketing and public relations activities;
- Maintenance of accounts and records;
- Analysis of trends and statistical data;
- (Cyber)crime prevention and prosecution of offenders; and
- Maintenance and development of our website including tailoring for specific visitors.
Purpose of personal data we collect
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal data from you only (i) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, (ii) where we have your consent to do so, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights.
Operational Cookies- Operational Cookies are required for the proper operation of the Didactive website, allowing you to move freely around and use all areas of our website. These cookies allow our web pages to load faster and improve service performance. Generally, we use the following cookies:
Third Party Cookies
How to change your cookie settings
Cookie settings can be changed in the settings of most web browsers.
You may refuse to accept cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Please note, if you choose to block cookies via the browser, you may not be able or not be fully able to access certain parts or functions of this website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The information you provide for surveys will be used to support your relationship with Didactive. Didactive may use online surveys and ask visitors/customers for contact information (like their email address). We use this contact data from our surveys to send the survey taker the survey results and/or information about our company. We may combine survey information with other data we hold about you.
If you use the website to apply to work with us, or apply as an (independent) contractor, the information you provide will be used to evaluate your candidacy for career opportunities with Didactive and to monitor recruitment statistics. We use contact data from our applications to contact those individuals whose backgrounds most closely meet our requirements to schedule a personal interview. Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be returned to the applicant or destroyed. Didactive will follow the applicable law as to destruction and deletion of such personal information. We may retain de-personalized statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but individuals should not be identifiable from that data. Once a person has taken up employment with us or has signed up as a contractor, we will compile a file relating to their employment. At that stage, we will give more details about which employee or contractor data we collect and how we hold employee and contractor data.
Didactive will not give or sell any information regarding you or your order and the products or services you purchase to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent, except for the limited circumstances outlined in this policy. If you do not want Didactive to send you email or post mail you can opt out at any time by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title UNSUBSCRIBE. Your personal data may be shared with agents, contractors or vendors of Didactive who provide data processing services to us or who otherwise process personal data for the purpose of performing services for you or us or for the purpose notified to you when we collected your personal data. We may release personal data when required to by law if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, in response to a lawful request by public authorities, a court order or legal process served on us.
While Didactive uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, no security program is impenetrable, and criminals have been adept at circumventing widely adopted security safeguards. Accordingly you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and that you provide personal information to us at your own risk. Didactive cannot therefore guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you to Didactive via the internet, either through our website or using e-mail. Any user or third party accessing Didactive’s website or services is responsible for its own use of the website and the services. Didactive is not responsible for any third party’s actions or its security controls with respect to information that third parties may collect or process via the website, services or otherwise.
We use what we consider to be reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use reputable advanced encryption technology with the aim to protect you from unauthorized use of information supplied on our website. In addition, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
Social Media Features
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Didactive is a global operating business. As a result, the personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our partners and/or affiliates locations which may be inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Data may also be processed by people around the world who work for use or for one of our suppliers/vendors. These people may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your information requests, meeting your orders and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We have put in place a number of measures designed to protect data which is transferred from Europe to other countries, including appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data. Didactive maintains a network of specific agreements to require contracting parties to observe data protection legislation. The Didactive office and its contractors abroad are held to protecting privacy sensitive data at least at a security level according to the strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Last Updated: November 2021