Microsoft employees and employees of Microsoft Channel Partners need extensive Microsoft licensing and cloud knowledge to be able to correctly consult their stakeholders and customers. The Microsoft and Partner licensing training is targeted at licensing specialists, commercial executives, (pre)sales consultants, account managers and (inside) sales representatives of Microsoft and Microsoft partners (Licensing Solution Providers, Cloud Solution Providers). Employees of end-user organizations better register for the Enterprise Licensing Seminar.
After this full five-day training you will be able to consult your customers and stakeholders properly on licensing agreements, product licensing and cloud subscriptions. In addition, commercial aspects will be covered, such as positioning Software Assurance, commercial licensing programs, comparing on-premises, cloud and hybrid licensing and how to deal with common customer concerns.
The November 2023 edition will be delivered online in English and is an excellent opportunity for people who are not able to travel to, or accross Europe.
At the end of the last training day you will be offered an optional Microsoft Licensing Test to test your knowledge.
Topics on the agenda (summary, download PDF curriculum for full display):
- Legal base of Microsoft licensing
- Use of Product Terms and Online Services Terms
- Client licensing (Windows 11, VDI/VDA, Office, Visio and Project desktop applications)
- Visual Studio development tools
- Server Licensing (Windows Server, System Center, Office Servers (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.) SQL Server, CAL and CAL Suite licensing)
- Online Services (tenants, Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Windows 365, Security Solutions, Power Platform licensing, Viva, EM+S)
- Azure Hybrid Benefits, Flexible Virtualization benefits, Azure reservations, etc.
- Commercial Licensing Programs and Software Assurance
- Cloud Solution Provider program
- Commercial Licensing for Large Organizations (MBSA, MPSA, Enterprise Agreement, EA/EAS, SCE)
- Commercial Licensing for Small and Midsized Enterprises (Open Value and Subscription)
€ 935 Early Bird rate per attendee (available until six weeks prior to training session, no cancellation or refund).
€ 1.165 Regular rate per attendee
Dates and locations
Delivery in English
Online over Microsoft Teams
Monday 13 – Friday 17 November 2023
Daily timetable in CET (UTC+1)
09:00 – 10:30 – Training Session 1
10:30 – 11:00 – Break
11:00 – 12:30 – Training Session 2
12:30 – 13:30 – Break
13:30 – 15:00 – Training Session 3
16:00 – 17:00 – Q&A
Q&A slot on Friday will be used for the (optional) exam
For training delivery in Dutch, click here.