The world of Managed Service Providers is rapidly changing. Customers want public cloud services in their ‘classic’ IT environment managed by you as the Service Provider. The cloud has a different licensing metric compared to Service Provider Licensing. And even the classic SPLA licensing is changing. And then, on October 1st 2022, Microsoft introduced new options, but also limitations, with the new CSP Hoster program. When you want to stay-up-to-date this training is your best option.
After this online training you will be able to consult your (internal) stakeholders and customers on SPLA and CSP (cloud) licensing. You will understand the different licensing programs and metrics and will know how you can innovate on your Managed Service Provider practice with hybrid and cloud licensing. Besides you will be able to help with common customer concerns. Not to forget, you will be able to provide a correct monthly report to your SPLA Reseller, correct monthly licensing report to Microsoft for your CSP Hoster progam and avoid general incompliance issues.
- Legal base of software licensing, license assignment
- Using the Product Terms, Online Services Terms and Service Provider Use Rights
- SPLA Agreement, outsouring requirements, verifying compliance, License Mobility
- CSP Hoster program, outsoursing optoins, verifying compliance, Flexible Virtualization benefit
- Client licensing (Office, RDS, Microsoft 365 Apps)
- Infrastructure licensing and subscriptions (Windows Server, Office Servers (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.) SQL Server)
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Services and Azure for Service Providers
- Server Subscriptions for Azure
- Azure Hybrid Benefits
- Reservations and Azure Savingsplan for Compute
- Azure Dedicated Host and Azure Stack for Service Providers
- Datacenter Provider licensing
€ 645 per attendee, Early Bird rate (available until six weeks prior to training delivery, no cancellation or refund available)
€ 825 per attendee, Regular rate
Al prices mentioned are excluding 21% VAT. No VAT will be applied when you are an international customer and you mention your VAT number on your purchage order. When you do not mention your VAT number and for customers based in the Netherlands, 21% VAT will be added to the invoice.
Price includes training delivery, PDF handouts, access to training recordings and (by choice) a 2-year free of charge subscription to our Knowlege Base.
Dates and location
Training delivery in English
Two -day online training deliveries!
New dates to be published, contact us for updates
For training delivery in Dutch, click here.